Yin Yang mode is a game-mode of google snake where there are two snakes on the map. The other snake mirrors whatever moves you make. The second snake is the opposite color of the snake you chose (eg. turquoise/red, black/white, pink/green, etc.).
All the normal rules of classic snake apply however if your clone runs to a wall or you run into your clone you die
- The snake have opposite colors like blue is complentary to red
- The snake tounges are opposite to their scale colors
- The player can collide into the other snake and die
- The snakes move in opposite directions of each other
- The second snake can also eat food